[quassel-announce] Quassel 0.11.0 is released

Manuel Nickschas sputnick at quassel-irc.org
Tue Oct 7 19:41:10 CEST 2014

Hi all,

we proudly announce the latest release of Quassel IRC, version 0.11.0!

The biggest changes for this release are full support for Qt 5.2+ (Qt 4 is
still supported for some time), and a fully revamped build system. In
addition, a bunch of bugfixes generously provided by the community have been
merged. At the same time we also release version 0.10.1, which only contains
the bugfixes over the previous version.

The 0.11 cycle marks our switch to using C++11 in the codebase, so build
requirements have been bumped.

Please read the full release announcement at <http://quassel-irc.org>, or
download the new version directly from the usual location:
<http://quassel-irc.org/downloads>

Cheers,
~ Sput