[quassel-announce] Release Candidate for 0.13

Manuel Nickschas sputnick at quassel-irc.org
Wed Jul 25 19:20:26 CEST 2018

Hi all,

three years and several hundred commits after the last feature release of
Quassel IRC, we're now finally in the home stretch for 0.13. Since this is a
massive release, we decided to create and publicly announce a release
candidate, so people can test already.

Please head over to the release announcement to get more information, as well
as links to download the sources and binary packages:

https://www.quassel-irc.org/node/132

This is also a call for translators! If you'd like to help improve the
localization for your language, please contribute via Transifex:

https://www.transifex.com/quassel/quassel/

We will merge back any new and improved translations shortly before the final
release, which we're expecting in a few weeks.

Thanks a bunch!

Cheers,
~ Sput
--
Manuel "Sputnick" Nickschas ("Sput" on Freenode)                  |  (o<
Member of the Quassel IRC Project - http://quassel-irc.org        |  //\