[quassel-announce] Quassel 0.13-rc2 released

Manuel Nickschas sputnick at quassel-irc.org
Mon Oct 29 00:57:16 CET 2018

Hi all,

the first release candidate for the impending 0.13 release uncovered some
issues, the fixing of which required some more complex changes than we would
have liked. Thus, we decided to roll a second release candidate.

Please find the release announcement at <https://www.quassel-irc.org/node/133>.
You'll also find download links for the various packages there.

We expect the final 0.13.0 release in just a few days!

Cheers,
~ Sput
--
Manuel "Sputnick" Nickschas ("Sput" on Freenode)                  |  (o<
Member of the Quassel IRC Project - http://quassel-irc.org        |  //\