Welcome to the new mailing lists for Quassel IRC!

Manuel Nickschas sputnick at quassel-irc.org
Fri Nov 8 14:58:17 CET 2013

Hi all,

finally (after years of pushing and prodding for it), we have mailing lists for Quassel IRC.
While most of user support and discussions happens in our IRC channels (mostly #quassel on
Freenode), using mailing lists have distinct advantages - in particular, there is an archive, and
people can chime in asynchronously.

So now we offer the following lists at <http://lists.quassel-irc.org>:

* quassel-announce

This is a read-only list, where the development team will send important announcements
to. We highly recommend distro packagers to subscribe to this one, as we'll announce
releases and other important information here.

* quassel-users

This list should be used for general user discussion about and around Quassel IRC -
questions, tips & tricks, that sort of things.

* quassel-devel

This list is for discussion about development of Quassel IRC itself. Everything that is related
to development should go there, and we'll share our plans and ideas there as well.

So, feel free to go ahead and subscribe!

Please note that this is my first time setting up a list server, so if the lists show unexpected
behavior or have configuration issues, feel free to poke me so I can fix it.

~ Sput, on behalf of the Quassel Project
--
Manuel "Sputnick" Nickschas ("Sput" on Freenode)                  |  (o<
Member of the Quassel IRC Project - http://quassel-irc.org        |  //\