Server Outage

Manuel Nickschas sputnick at quassel-irc.org
Tue Nov 26 21:30:26 CET 2013

Hi all,

some people may have noticed that quassel-irc.org as well as the mailing list
server have been down for the past day or so. The reason was a (planned) move
of the server into another data center, followed by a problem with one of the
RAID disks (that has since magically fixed itself...), follow by some early-
morning admin stupidity that basically killed the mail and lists server.

We now should be up and running again. Fortunately, I seem to have been able
to restore all of the data, so at least as far as I can see nothing got lost -
however if you've sent mails to the list which don't appear in the archives,
please resend.  Please let me know in IRC if something's still broken
somewhere.

There will be a few more, hopefully much shorter downtimes as I continue to
upgrade, optimize and generally improve things in the next few weeks; but that
should be way less painful.

Cheers,
~ Sput
--
Manuel "Sputnick" Nickschas ("Sput" on Freenode)                  |  (o<
Member of the Quassel IRC Project - http://quassel-irc.org        |  //\