Notification for any message appearing in certain channels

Adrian Fita adrian.fita at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 09:44:12 CEST 2014

Hi. I recently discovered Quassel IRC looking for a way to stay
connected to IRC channels and not lose messages while not being
connected to the network. Previously I used (he)xchat and it had a
nice feature that I couldn't reproduce with Quassel yet, maybe
somebody with more experience can tell me how to achieve it:

I want to be notified for any message that appears in certain channels
regardless if my username is mentioned or the message matches
Highlight rules. In (he)xchat I achieved this by right clicking on the
channel and check an option from "Extra Alerts". How can I do this in
Quassel?

I'm using quassel-core 0.9.0 with Windows Quassel Client 0.10.0
(downloaded from the main website).

Thanks,
Adrian