gsoc stuff for Quassel in 2016?

Svetlana A. Tkachenko svetlana at members.fsf.org
Wed Mar 23 06:50:34 CET 2016

Normally someone would have added Quassel to the Ideas page 2 months ago
but I am completely out of the loop and found it accidentally so this
can only work if we already have qualifying people/students on the list:

At https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2016/Ideas,
I think the deadline is 2 days away and we can try to find
- a Quassel TODO idea
- someone of is a student familiar with Quassel codebase
- someone willing to mentor

Then we could submit an application for it as a part of KDE project per
instructions at https://community.kde.org/GSoC

I think this was discussed on IRC this year but I don't remember people
putting it on the wiki or volunteering to mentor... some ideas here:
http://bugs.quassel-irc.org/projects/quassel-irc/wiki/Roadmap
http://bugs.quassel-irc.org/projects/quassel-irc/wiki/GSoC_2016
http://bugs.quassel-irc.org/projects/quassel-irc/issues?sort=priority%3Adesc%2Cid%3Adesc

Svetlana